Wednesday, November 12, 2008

20,000

What comes to mind we see the number 20,000? Dollars, a small city, the cost of some kind of new car, ...leagues under the sea, the cost of a house ... a very long time ago. None-the-less, it's a big number.

This week, this number reminds me of God's Faithfulness. I did something I have only ever done once before, many years ago: I estimated the number of seizures Mason has had in the past eight years. You may have guessed it by now... Twenty thousand. Those are only the ones we see. According to his EEG's, there are plenty happening in his brain that we don't see. It overwhelmed me the other day, how amazingly God has been there all along. Yes it's been tough, excruciating at times, but we, as a family, have not only survived, but, we are balanced and enjoy life! (Ok, not everyone thinks I'm balanced)

No comments: