Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Sleep!!

Yes!! Mason slept through the night last night!!! AND woke up dry!!! Two nights in a week! I have been praying (actually begging) that Jesus would help Mason to sleep through the night. So I figure if I'm asking for that, may as well ask for a dry bed! :) He does not always say yes, but often enough (twice!) to give me a break.

Also, I gave him the Risperidol ( the anti-psychotic) only in the morning today. He's been VERY calm and co-operative today. Wow, what a change. But then his seizures are way up, which also have a sedating effect. So I don't know what is calming him, but it was the first relaxing evening with Mason at home in a really long time.

It's just after 11 pm and after laying in bed, quietly, for a LONG time Mason has just fallen asleep. Was it because he, too, is not used to a good night's sleep?!?!

No comments: