Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

We are now over halfway through our two week Spring Break. Not that it's spring here! We keep getting snow! Mason has been doing quite well so far, for being out of routine. Although, he is having trouble with his bedtime routine and not cooperating. I need to get into using the picture symbols like I'm supposed to. I started to, but I'm not good at that stuff. I have a wonderful friend who will be helping me get that better organized. (check out some recent archives if you want to know what I think of structure!!) 

I am using a lot of respite, so Mason is getting lots of fun sleepovers!:) When he's at home, he's been having a lot of fun with Sydney, doing crafts, playing computer games, baking cookies, and playing air hockey, while Asia's been helping me with home improvement projects. (now, that is something I do well and enjoy a lot. Just give me some power tools.....)

Mason even slept through the night twice in a row last week! 

I also want to let you know that Mason will be featured in the Abbotsford and Mission newspapers on Thursday March 19 to bring awareness to Epilepsy! You will also be able to see it online on Wednesday at www.abbynews.com. Scary and exciting all at once! :)  :0

No comments: