Monday, December 08, 2008

Seizures

Mason had some unusual seizures at night. They scared him. :( Probably from the new meds. It usually takes at least a week or two for any side effects to subside, so we'll wait it out.

There could be another reason for the increase in seizures. Christmas! All the excitement of the lights and Santa could be doing it. Many kids with seizures have more at this time of year. They have to avoid the malls, lights, Christmas programs, etc. It never used to bother Mason because he was in such a fog all the time that he wasn't even aware. We had to open his gifts for him. he didn't have a clue what was going on. In the last couple of years that has changed! Now he has to open everyone's gifts!!

1 comment:

The Kujawas said...

I am hoping the honey moon phase continues. I feel like I am still waiting to get married, can't even thinkabout the honey moon yet. I subscribed to your blog updates I am looking forward to see how it works.