Sunday, February 01, 2009

Company for the ride in

Hi Everyone. Two items here:

1. I have an appointment with Mason's psychiatrist at Children's Hospital on Tuesday morning at 10 am. He does not have to come along. That means I am going in alone and do not get to use the HOV lane. So, is there anyone out there that would like to spend the day with me? (then I can use the HOV Lane and shave off a lot of driving time) Here are the details:
Leave at 8 am
10 am appointment (lasts about an hour)
IKEA!!!!!
home by 2 or 2:30 at the latest (gotta pick kids up from school - but always have a back-up plan)

2. The blood test has not yet happened. We went in, but SOMEONE forgot to read the fine print. (Mason can't read, so obviously it must have been someone in charge of him) He is supposed to fast for 10 hours first. So that means an early morning blood test (after not eating all night). The complication is that the wait at the clinic is always LONG in the morning, because so many people have to fast for their blood work, and they don't take appointments. I cannot see Mason hanging out in a medical clinic for an hour or more. So I contacted our Health Unit nurse to see if she could do it at home. There is a program where a nurse will come to our house, I first have to get a requisition from our doctor. So when I have that in place, I will be asking for help again.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Hey Shirley!
I wish I could come in with you! This job of mine sure gets in the way of all the fun stuff!

I do hope that you get his blood tests taken care of. Sounds like quite an event.

Miss you at craving God! take care, Ang