Friday, January 08, 2010

Mason News Flash

Ok, I've neglected updating the blog, but will do so SOON with all the details, or at least the important ones.....

Mason is very nearly toilet trained!!!!!!! I've been imagining changing diapers on a 17 year old and so on.

I have a request of you. (Jake, you can fly in from Spain, right? Mason would love to have you goofing off with him!)

On January 25, a Monday, Mason will be in at Children's Hospital for Intensive Monitoring. Hopefully only for a day, but could be longer. He will be hooked up to 25 - 30 leads (wires) on his head, plus he must stay in one area, like the bed, so that he remains within view of the video camera. I really really need help this time. he's getting bigger and can be strongwilled.....

I would like to 'invite' you to come in shifts to help entertain him. and give me a few minutes here and there to nap. I expect we'll be in overnight. The lights will remain on and bright all night. He needs to be watched closely the whole time.

So...... if you could come in at any point, say Monday or Tuesday, day or night, please let me know. Once you have emailed me with your availabilites, I will put together a schedule so that Mason is entertained a lot. Mommy gets boring very quickly. If you cannot afford the cost of the gas to go in, I am willing to help with that.

The purpose for this testing is to see if Mason is a candadate for brain surgery again... different kind than he already had. One step at a time......

Thanks!

Oh yeah, and pray for lots of seizures during the hospital stay. :) Once we're home, pray the opposite :)

Shirley

1 comment:

kristy mckinney said...

Thanks for the update and will pray for Mason!