Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Hey everyone.

Well, we're only a few days away from Mason going into the hospital. I'm starting to get nervous. He's gonna fight.

the date: Monday, Feb 8 9:30 am until Tuesday morning at the earliest. There is potential to stay up to five days, but he's having enough seizures that I think the dr's will have enough data in the first day/night.

This will probably be our most difficult hospital visit yet.
the needs:

1. PRAY pray that Mason will cooperate and not be too traumatized. Also pray that he will have plenty of seizures on monday and upon waking up on tuesday.

2. people to come out and help to entertain him. He will get bored of me very quickly. He's going to want to pull the leads off his head. He also has to stay in one spot. That will be difficult for such an active boy. I'm getting together his games, puzzles, toys, movies etc. So if you can help with this, I would really appreciate it. Let me know, then I can schedule so that people are dispersed.

time slots: Monday afternoon, evening, late evening, early Tuesday morning (7?) later Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon. If we have to stay longer, I will let you know. If the cost of gas is an issue, I'd like to help pay for that.

I will have internet access at the hospital and will keep the blog updated.

No comments: